Please take a moment to review the application deadlines before completing the application form.
Please contact Alice Marhic, our Admissions Director, at [email protected] if you are interested in applying to Ecole Internationale de New York.
We will be happy to assist you during the entire online application process. Please contact Mireille, our Admissions Coordinator, at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the online application.
Apply to EINY for the 2016-2017 School Year
If you are still interested in applying for the 2015-2016 academic year, please contact Alice Marhic, our Admissions Director.
In addition, we would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to complete our inquiry form.
Procedure for 2016-2017 Academic Year
Admission process in Pre-Elementary (Nursery through Kindergarten):
- September – November 2015: Prospective parents inquire and visit EINY (Open House and/or private tours)
- December 1, 2015: Application deadline for Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten*
- December 8 – December 18, 2015: Parents are contacted to schedule Discovery Day visit for the applicant(s)
- January 2016: Discovery Day visits for new potential students
- February 5, 2016: Kindergarten Admissions letters are sent to parents
- February 12, 2016: Response deadline from Kindergarten parents to EINY
- February 5 – 25, 2016: Nursery and Pre-K Admissions letters are sent to parents
- March 4, 2016: Response deadline from Nursery and Pre-K parents to EINY
Admission process in Elementary/Middle School:
- September – December 2015: Prospective parents inquire and visit EINY (Open House and/or private tours)
- January 15, 2016: Application deadline for 1st through 8th grade*
- January – March 2016: Discovery Day visits are organized after the application has been submitted
- March 1, 2016: Admission letters are sent to parents
- March 8, 2016: Response deadline from 1st through 8th grade parents
*All other applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be placed on a waiting list based on availability in the grade requested.
Admission Age in Pre-Elementary
|Child entering Nursery*||Must be three years old by December 31, 2016|
|Child entering Pre-Kindergarten||Must be four years old by December 31, 2016|
|Child entering Kindergarten||Must be five years old by December 31, 2016|
* All children entering the Nursery class must be potty trained before the first day of school. Pull-ups are not permitted during school hours.