Hot Lunch Program
Our school lunch provider is The Chefs Agency.
- You may visit the Chefs Agency’s website at www.thechefsagency.com
- All lunches include a small salad, a main course (vegetable included) and a dessert (fresh organic fruit, organic yogurt or, occasionally, homemade baked goods).
- Water is served with lunch, sodas and drinks containing sugars or caffeinated beverages are prohibited.
- A new menu is posted on the school’s website every month.
- Parents must report all allergies to the School Office and indicate it also on your Lunch Registration Form.
- The hot lunch program starts on the first day of school.
In order to abide to our Peanut-Free School policy, The Chefs Agency will NOT serve/prepare any food containing peanut products.
Other lunch option
- If you don’t wish to participate in the hot lunch program, your child MUST bring a lunch box. Microwaves are available for students to heat up meals.
- Please prepare healthy lunches at home. Increase portions as you child grows.
- Do not put a glass bottle in the lunch box. Thermos bottles are allowed. Put various foods in plastic bags or small containers.
- You might want to discuss the content of the lunch box with your child. Food left uneaten will be returned in the lunch box to the home. Please NO candies or gum and in the lunch box or the school bag!
- In order to abide to our Peanut-Free School policy, parents will NOT serve/prepare any food containing peanut products, and sweet drinks or sodas.