THE EINY 2017 SUMMER CAMP
The EINY 2017 Summer Camp will take place from June 26 to July 14, 2017 for children 3 to 10 years old. The camp is open to all children including those who have no French or English background. Come and get a taste of French!
This new summer camp will provide a fun and bilingual experience in French and English through activities like art, dance, music, sports, and cultural excursions at our campus located in the Flatiron Neighborhood.
Our camp staff is composed of EINY teachers and specialty teachers from the EINY After-School program who are experienced and trained to work with language learners of all levels. All the members of our staff are native speakers of French and English and are bilingual in both languages.
The camp will offer children an immersion experience to learn and practice French and English through daily camp activities. Children will have the opportunity to improve their language skills at their own pace using both target languages in real-world settings.
Daily activities will be structured as follows:
- Morning activities will be conducted in French
- Afternoon activities will be conducted in English
They will enjoy a summer in a multicultural environment that promotes the benefits of both French and American cultures.
Please note that lunch will NOT be provided by the camp. Parents are required to provide lunch for their child at morning drop-off.
Please do not bring any food containing peanut products as we have a peanut-free environment.
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am: Childcare (Extended Day)
- 9:00 am to 11:30 am: Workshops-Activities in French
- 11:30 am to 12:00pm: Recess at local parks (Madison or Union Square).
- 12:00 pm to 12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30 pm to 2:00pm: Nap for 3-4 years old
- 2:00 pm to 3:15pm: Workshop & Activities for 3-10 years old in English
- 12:30 pm to 3:00pm: Workshops & Activities for 5-10 years old in English
- 3:15 pm to 3:30pm : Window for children to be picked up
- 3:30 pm to 5:00pm: Childcare (Extended Day)
Half Day (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) – $70/day
Full Day (9:00 am to 3:30 pm) – $120/day
Full Week (4 days – July 3, 5, 6 & 7 only) – $440/week
Full Week (5 days) – $550/week
3 Full Weeks – $1,400/3 weeks
Extended Day – (2 additional hours per day – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm) – $30 extra/day
Full 5-day week with extended days – $700/week
Full 4-day week with extended days – $560/week
Full 3 weeks with extended days – $1,800/3 weeks
For additional information, email the Camp Director Anthony Bernier ([email protected]) or call (646) 766-1843.
Online Registration opens soon.