AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
ACTIVITÉS PÉRISCOLAIRES : PROCÉDURE D’INSCRIPTION EN LIGNE
Dear EINY Parents
We would like to remind that you can still register for the 2nd Semester of afterschool activities. Please use the following links to review the pre-elementary and elementary brochure, and the middle school brochure.
Online registration will start on Wednesday, January 17 at noon until Monday, February 5th at 6pm.
Daycare, study hall, afterschool activities and private music lessons for the second semester will begin on the first day of school Monday, January 29.
Popular programs fill up rapidly, so we urge you to register as soon as possible.
- Please go to: https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventId=2147538
- Enter YOUR email and then select the grade for the first child you wish to register. You can register more than one child, one afteranother or at separate times. You can use the same email to register additional children but make sure not to overwrite the first registration.
- On the second screen, enter the first student’s first and last name and select a “strong” password.
- On the third screen, see all programs available for each student’s grade. Note: you WILL NOT see programs for other grades. Next to each class name, you will find the number of places available. Study Hall sections have no limited seating.
- If the class you wanted to sign up for is already full, register anyway and you will be placed on a wait list. If a seat becomes available, we will contact you right away. You can register additional students at the bottom. Note: you will use the same email and password for each student.
- Once you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to view/print/change your registration.
- Please note that a $5 registrationfee will be included in the total amount.
EINY After School Program is open to all students from 3:30 to 6:30pm.
We are happy to inform our parents that this year, all N-5 students who are enrolled during the first session of the program from 3:20 to 4:05pm (for pre-elementary), from 3:35 to 4:30pm (for elementary & middle school) or 4:30pm to 5:15pm (for Middle School) will not pay for the first session if they stay in the program until the end of the second session.
THE FIRST STUDY HALL/DAYCARE SESSION WILL BE FREE. The 2nd and 3rd sessions will be charged at the regular rate.
The students who will ONLY stay in the program during the first session will pay the normal rate of this activity.
This offer will only be available to students who register for the full semester.
If you would also be interested in registering your child for private music lessons, contact Anthony Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to beginning another great semester of fun-filled and educational programs.
Should you have any questions, please contact Anthony at email@example.com