As we prepare for the 2017-18 school year, there are 7 forms, 5 of which all parents need to complete in order for your child to return to school. Please download these forms, complete, and return them by August, 15, 2017.The forms should be sent via email as a PDF. Please include your child’s name in the subject header of the email.
There are 7 forms that need to be completed:
- CH-205 Health Exam Form (Please refer to the “Immunization Chart”)
1b. Immunization Chart (This is to be used for form #1; please note that it is 2 pages)
- Contact Sheet Form
- Lunch Registration Form
- Agreement to the EINY Handbook and Code of Conduct (please refer to the last page of the handbook, an updated version of which will be sent out later this summer)
- Year-long Field Trip Authorization Form
- Independent Arrival and Departure form (for Middle School Students only)
- Opt-Out Form (for parents who do NOT want their child in photos, videos, sound recordings, etc.)
All parents are required to complete forms #1-5. Middle School parents should complete form #6 in addition to forms #1-5. Please note that form #1, the CH-205 Health Exam Form, must be completed by your family pediatrician. You will find an immunization chart that shows the vaccinations your child needs to go to school in New York City. The requirements apply to all children 2 months to 18 years old who attend child care, public school or private school.
All forms must be returned by Monday, August 15, 2018. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.