DEPUTY HEAD OF SCHOOL
The Ecole Internationale de New York, a French-English bilingual international school in New York City, has an opening for Deputy Head of School for the 2018-19 school year.
In close collaboration with the Head of School, the Deputy Head of School is responsible for the day-to-day running of the entire school, including pre-elementary, elementary, and middle school sections. S/he oversees the development and supervision of its academic and educational programs in English and French. S/he works closely with all the Elementary School teachers, the Pre-Elementary Coordinators, Elementary Coordinators and the Middle School Director to support and fulfill the school’s mission.
The candidate must have outstanding communication and management skills to generate quality teamwork and constructive collaboration among all faculty members and administrative staff.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bilingual in English/French;
- Experience in a French bilingual environment in the U.S., France or in a foreign country;
- Minimum of three years of experience teaching or education administration;
- Outstanding knowledge of N-8 American Curricula and Common Core Standards;
- Familiarity with the French Ministry of Education’s programs and orientations, and any official documents issued by AEFE (Agence pour l’Enseignement du Français à l’Etranger), Ministère de l’Education Nationale, and Mission Laïque Française;
- Passion for international and bilingual education
- Teaching certificate and advanced education degree, MA, MS, or PhD;
- Training or professional development in international education;
Position starts as of August 6, 2018
- Medical insurance for full time employees
- Pension plan 401(k) after twelve months of employment
- Participation in professional workshops
For a more detailed job description, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send detailed resume and cover letter to Head of School at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRENCH SPEAKING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Ecole Internationale de New York (EINY) is a French-American international school located in Flatiron/Gramercy neighborhood that enrolls 180 students from nursery through 8th grade (N-8), for ages 3-13. The school enrolls students who are French or French-American, American, and international students who have another nationality and speak a third and fourth language at home.
École Internationale de New York provides students with a comprehensive French-American bilingual education, while fostering strong multicultural and global values. Each child is taught to value their own individuality, develop their talents, and begin their path as future world citizens.
This international school is recruiting:
- EINY is always looking for qualified French-speaking substitute teachers to replace our French teachers in all divisions (grades N-8). EINY staff will provide a half-day training at the end of April. If you are interested in serving as a substitute and have a work permit
Send detailed resume and cover letter to Head of School at: email@example.com
More Job Opportunities in French:
Recrutement de Professeur/e/s des Écoles – Rentrée 2018
L’ÉCOLE INTERNATIONALE DE NEW YORK recrute 3 PROFESSEUR/E/S DES ÉCOLES titulaires du MEN pour les classes de Petite Section de maternelle, CE2 et CM1.
more information >>>