MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER IN ENGLISH
École Internationale de New York is a private French-American bilingual school in Gramercy. The school offers an academic, bilingual program and enrolls 200 students from nursery through 8th grade (ages 3-13). We currently have an opening for the following position for the 2018-19 school year: Middle School Science Teacher in English.
Middle School Science Teacher in English :
- Dynamic, interactive approach to teaching.
- Enthusiasm for international education.
- An open mind and passion for collaborating with colleagues.
- At least two years of recent teaching experience in middle school.
- Familiarity with the New York State and Common Core Science standards in middle school.
- Teaching certificate and/or advanced degree.
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Following the recommendations of New York State and Common Core in Science.
- Crafting and delivering challenging and engaging lessons that encourage critical thinking.
- Integrating technology into the curriculum.
- Careful assessment and documentation of student progress.
- Clear and regular communication with parents and administration.
Proficiency in French is preferred, but not required.
Please send a CV or résumé and cover letter summarizing your education, experience, and approach to teaching and learning, as well as a list of references we may contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRENCH SPEAKING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Ecole Internationale de New York (EINY) is a French-American international school located in Flatiron/Gramercy neighborhood that enrolls 180 students from nursery through 8th grade (N-8), for ages 3-13. The school enrolls students who are French or French-American, American, and international students who have another nationality and speak a third and fourth language at home.
École Internationale de New York provides students with a comprehensive French-American bilingual education, while fostering strong multicultural and global values. Each child is taught to value their own individuality, develop their talents, and begin their path as future world citizens.
This international school is recruiting:
- EINY is always looking for qualified French-speaking substitute teachers to replace our French teachers in all divisions (grades N-8). EINY staff will provide a half-day training at the end of April. If you are interested in serving as a substitute and have a work permit
Send detailed resume and cover letter to Head of School at: email@example.com
More Job Opportunities in French:
Recrutement de Professeur/e/s des Écoles – Rentrée 2018
L’ÉCOLE INTERNATIONALE DE NEW YORK recrute 3 PROFESSEUR/E/S DES ÉCOLES titulaires du MEN pour les classes de Petite Section de maternelle, CE2 et CM1.
more information >>>